Thursday 25 October 2012

My update regarding the Digital Parent's Conference - 2013

A little while ago, I wrote about my bid to get to the Digital Parent's Conference in Sydney which will be held on the 20th of March for 2 days.

I am so thrilled to announce that a major parenting website, The Bub Hub is sponsoring me by providing my ticket to the event. The Bub Hub is visited by more than 640,000 unique viewers every month! I've been so lucky to be writing a regular Blog on their site and can't wait to represent them and meet those behind the site in person!

I'm still looking for other sponsors. My husband is going to have to join me so he can babysit Mr.T  and I'm still in need of flights and accommodation.


I haven't put together packages. I want to cater for businesses in a personal and meaningful way and shape the sponsorship based on the business and my readers. If you do choose to sponsor me, however, I will do my utmost best to promote your brand/business through my Blog and social media platforms in any way you and I agree upon and that fits in with the Digital Parents Guidlines.

The Digital Parent's Conference is the biggest social media event that caters for mums, parents and personal blogging communities. It's a great opportunity to get your brand/business noticed!

So if you think you might be interested, or know someone who might me, don't hesitate to drop me a line for more information! You can email me at schoolofmum@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment